If you are having trouble granting WinnowPro access to Twitter, it might be because your Twitter account has not been converted to an ads account.
Follow these steps to create a Twitter Ads Account:
- Go to Twitter.com.
- Log in to the account that you want to promote Tweets from. This is the handle that your Twitter Ads Account will be created for.
- Once logged in, go to ads.twitter.com.
- You'll be able to choose between two promotion options:
- Select your country and time zone.
- Select the country whose currency you'd like to be billed in, and the time zone you'd like your campaign results to show up in. You cannot change these values once you've created your account.
- You'll be brought to the campaign setup form or Twitter Promote Mode setup, depending on your choice at step 4.
- Enter your billing information to complete your ads account and start your campaign.
Then link your Twitter account to WinnowPro:
Log into your WinnowPro Dashboard.
Click Access in the left toolbar.
Click Grant Access next to Twitter.
Follow the prompt to log into Twitter.